We are very proud to be supported by individuals and major donors. Each has a different reason for supporting our work, in return, we pledge to be open, honest and to give you opportunities to see your funding in action.
In common with many small charities, SATRO no longer receives any national or local government funding - all our activities are supported by voluntary donations, company sponsorship, charitable foundations, grant making trusts or by contributions from schools, colleges or parents. Without funding, we will be unable to reach the many young people we interact with every year. We appreciate all donations received, whether it be a one off or on a regular basis. Thank you for your valued contribution.
- Inspiring a generation with a responsibility to solve the big issues of the day including climate change and sustainability;
- Wanting to support STEM, Construction or Business Skills Learning in schools;
- Placing an importance on the need to teach vocational skills to disengaged young people to increase employment opportunities;
- To help ensure learning opportunities and experiences are available to young people across all sections of society;
- Wanting to inspire and motivate those with an interest in research to achieve their goals;
- A strong belief or interest in teaching work-related skills to young people with special needs;
- A desire to support those who feel left behind by the education system to explore their options and aspire to achieve.
- Staff time to deliver a programme;
- The purchase of tools, equipment and materials;
- Invest in developing a new activity theme;
- Sponsor delivery to a specific school of group of young people;
- Support us invest in assets such as a van to take our work to schools.
- A direct relationship with SATRO to give you visibility of your impact;
- Comprehensive feedback and impact reporting;
- The opportunity to attend events and activities to observe first hand as our guest;
- Recognition in our Annual Impact Report, relevant marketing materials and potential nominations at our SATRO Awards.