- Code the vehicle to go forward, reverse and turn using Blocks “drag and drop” software to create a working model;
- Code the LED screen to display images and messages;
- Code the vehicle to use sensors to detect obstructions and alter course;
- Code the vehicle to complete a course.
- Working positively on new challenges;
- Generating ideas to improve something;
- Exploring problems by investigating the pros and cons of different solutions;
- Contributing to group decision making;
- Keep trying when something goes wrong and encourage others to keep trying too.
Please contact us to discuss specific requirements to cover different classes or year groups as delivery can be flexible to meet needs.
We may have funding available to support your ability to take part in this workshop particularly for schools with high levels of Pupil Premium/SEN. Please enquire when booking.