- An introduction to four key environmental areas.
- Students identify an issue to champion and work together to come up with ideas to highlight the issue or effect change.
- Students identify a target audience, design an app and a marketing campaign.
- Give students the opportunity to understand some of the environmental issues we are facing
- Learn about app design and the creative process using paper wireframes
- Practice some business skills, including teamwork, problem solving, creativity and communication
- This can be a whole year group challenge from 30 - 250 students
- Hall (for initial presentation to large groups) and classrooms
- Staff support for each class
Secondary State & SEN discounted*
- £800/ full day
- £450/ half day
- Bookings on 2 consecutive days 10% discount
- 3 or more bookings made in same enquiry 20% discount
- Events with over 150 students requiring an additional tutor + 25%
Independent Schools £950/ full day, £525 half day
We may have funding available to support your ability to take part in this workshop particularly for schools with high levels of Pupil Premium/SEN. Please enquire when booking.