A half day workshop around developing a product using sustainable materials.
This activity helps towards meeting the following GATSBY Benchmarks: (GB4) Linking Curriculum Learning and Careers.
What is it?
The workshop will cover:
- The uses of plastics in everyday life
- Issues around plastic recycling
- Designing a product for a target audience
- Costing a product
The goals for Sustainable Materials are to:
- Introduce the idea of sustainable products and moving away from single use plastics.
- Allow students to design and market a sustainable product.
- Allow students to experience the various elements of careers in product design.
How much does it cost?
£250 for half day/£400 for full day. Delivered by a STEM Tutor.
Can be half day or full day. Differentiated by age and designed to fit with your timetable.