- Manufacture products, buy supplies and sell their products
- Produce marketing campaigns and win orders from buyers
- Manage their finances and operate their bank account
- Deal with emergencies e.g. stock market crash or a strike
A full day at school for a full year group. Please contact us to discuss specific requirements as delivery can be flexible to meet needs.
State Primary & SEN discounted*
- £500/ full day
- Bookings on 2 consecutive days 10% discount
- 3 or more bookings made in same enquiry 20% discount
- Events with over 150 students requiring an additional tutor + 25%
Independent Schools £600/ full day, £330 half day
We may have funding available to support your ability to take part in this workshop particularly for schools with high levels of Pupil Premium/SEN. Please enquire when booking.
- Engages them in problem solving and working to tight deadlines, individually and in teams
- Brings Numeracy and Literacy to life in a practical, hands-on way
- Understand job roles and how a business works
- Gives them experience of working with business people and an opportunity to discuss careers.
- Helps enhance the national curriculum and reinforce learning objectives
- Links the curriculum to career opportunities
- Enables teachers to develop links with businesses for the future
- Contributes towards continuous professional development programmes.
- Assists with meeting requirements to achieve specialist status in Business & Enterprise
- Helps enhance the schools' reputation
- Develops links to local companies through the business volunteers involved in the activity.