We are very proud to be supported by many individual and major donors. Each donor has a different reason for supporting our work, in return, we pledge to be open, honest and to give you opportunities to see your funding in action.
Supporting The Next Generation
Reasons for supporting SATRO
As an individual donor, you will have your own personal reason for backing and endorsing our work, this may include:
- Wanting to support STEM learning in schools
- Placing an importance on the need to teach vocational skills to disengaged young people to increase employment opportunities
- To help ensure STEM learning opportunities and experiences are available to young people across all sections of society
- Wanting to inspire and motivate academically gifted secondary school students
- A strong belief or interest in teaching work related skills to young people with special needs
How Your Donation Is Spent
We work closely with all our funders to build partnerships that are effective and to ensure that the engagement brings you the outcomes you are looking for. We highly value funding that will support our different programme types overall, or we can offer bespoke packages to meet your aims, such as:
- Mentoring programmes
- Sponsorship of the provision of our STEM activities and workshops
- Funding to contribute towards school participation in our Mobile Construction Classroom and or the provision of a van itself
- Funding or the provision of equipment used in our programmes
All of the above present the opportunity to volunteer or simply see a programme in action as our guest.
For more details or to discuss in confidence, please get in contact.
If you want to pass on your business knowledge and experience to cultivate the next generation of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) employees then you could volunteer for SATRO!
Please click below to see the impact we had in 2019.